Sunday, May 15, 2011

This little piggy lights up the room.

I have always wanted to do something with those awesome glass kraft blox so I picked one up the other day and put this together.  Honestly this is the third try at making something with it but I'm finally satisfied with it. Check out the swirls it throws up on the wall! Too cute. Unfortunately I don't have anywhere in the house for it to go so it is officially for sale. The cost is $30 with free shipping. Send me an email at MissWinnieDesign@Live.com if you would like to purchase it.



2 comments:

  1. OMG Chicka!!!..........This is the cutest thing EVER!!!!........Just another thing to add to my list of Pig Loving ADDICTION!!!!...now if I could only find $30 somewhere to buy it.......you are amazing!!!.....

    I would love to have a special vinyl piggie with 'Piggie Love' under it......how much would that cost me? Want to put it on my Jeep.....

    I love and miss you sis!!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too! I thought of you while I was making it :) I'll put a piggy love design together for you tonight and post it. Would you want it in pink or white? I could do a 4"x 6" for $7.20

    ReplyDelete