Monday, May 2, 2011

Here We Go!

Alrighty then!  Time to flex my designing muscles.  I plan on using the blog for two purposes:

1. To show people what designs I can cut out of vinyl for them.

2. To show off all the fun things I'm making with my vinyl and other projects!

I'll get some pictures up later this week of my most recent projects.  For now you'll have to live with this little one.  It is an image of our family done in...dum...dum..dummmmm....STICK FIGURES!  Enjoy!

 Also this FABULOUS one of my sister and her husband...hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I LOVE these! What other animal designs and couple designs can you do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check under the stick figure tab for animal designs. The people are basically you pick the head, body, accessories and I put them together :) If there is a certain animal you want/type of dog let me know I'll see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete